House fire in Vigo County left this man homeless after arriving home from work. Our project manager along with his insurance company reassured him that he would have his home back in order "Like it never even happened."
This house fire took place after high winds came through and a branch dropped down onto the power line attached to the home.... the fire came out through an electrical outlet behind the couch and caught fire while the customer was not home.
After a complete home remodel this customer is very happy with the turn out. He stated "It has been a long process but I would do it all over again with SERVPRO of Vigo County if the circumstance were to ever occur again!"