House Fire in Oaktown, IN
This family’s Oaktown home suffered from a fire caused by an electrical fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of Vigo County worked hard to recover the structure and contents. We were able to remove the soot and even the smell of the smoke from the home, so that the family returned to a safe, clean space. Our goal is always to make your home “Like it never even happened.”
Complete house fire that the customer didn't think he would ever be able to turn around from this fire. After redoing the house and saving multiple content items that had sentimental value, the customer was very pleased with the outcome of his home and contents.